Philosophy (a requiem for Allen Ginsberg)

Filed under: by: Kevin


Philosophy I've given you all and now I'm nothing.
Philosophy nine dollars and twenty-seven cents March 13, 2010.
I can't stand my own mind.
Philosophy when will we end the intellectual war?
Go fuck yourself with your model-theory
I don't feel good don't bother me.
I won't write my tractatus till I'm in my right mind.
Philosophy when will you be angelic?
When will you take off your clothes?
When will you look at yourself through the grave?
When will you be worthy of your million Kripkeites?
Philosophy why are your libraries full of tears?
Philosophy when will you send your ideas to Practice?
I'm sick of your insane demands.
When can I go into the admissions committee and apply with my good looks?
Philosophy after all it is you and I who are perfect not the next world.
Your machinery is too much for me.